Join the Team
Thank you for your interest in Team Oregon! We're looking forward to another excellent season of Road, Track, Mountain Bike and Cyclocross events.
Team Oregon welcomes cyclists of all backgrounds and abilities. Whether you are an experienced racer or are thinking of pinning on a race number for the first time this season, we would love to support your goals as a member of our team.
Benefits of team membership include:
- Discounted products or services from many of our sponsors
- Discounts on certain race entry fees (these can easily add up to more than what your membership costs over the course of a single season.)
- Awesome teammates who show up to race (we won the OBRA Team BAR competition in 2015, 2016, and 2017!)
Membership dues are currently $65.00 per year for regular, adult members or $10.00 per year for juniors, and full-time students.
How to Sign Up
We are currently replacing our membership registration system and are processing new memberships and renewals manually while that is in progress. If you would like to sign up or renew your existing membership, please contact us., and we will arrange payment of your dues and add you to our roster.
Team Oregon Code of Conduct
All team members are expected to abide by the following rules:
- Minimum clothing purchase of current-year team kit clothing is 1 QTY of each: Short Sleeve Jersey and Bibs.
- Maintain a good public image and represent Team Oregon, sponsors, and other stakeholders positively through good sportsmanship and public actions. This includes public interactions both online (blogs, social media, email lists, etc) and offline (at races, events, etc).
- Avoid strong language in public while representing the team
- Adhere to the OBRA and/or USA Cycling rules. Ensure that team name is associated with your membership when signing up (Team Oregon p/b Rodda Paint)
- Don't extend team discounts to friends. If they like our deals, invite them to join the team!
- Guest riding on another team is permitted with Team Oregon leadership approval.
- Treat teammates, team leadership, race officials, volunteers, race promoters and other riders with respect at all times.
- Treat spectators and race fans with respect while promoting Team Oregon in a friendly and approachable manner
- Riders are responsible for knowing and abiding by the anti-doping rules and regulations.
- Disputes or concerns between riders and/or team management are to be addressed immediately through team management to quickly resolve issues.
Team Oregon Leadership