Thank you for your interest in Team Oregon! We’re ramping up for an excellent 2017 season of Road, Track, Mountain Bike and Cyclocross events – and of course, weekly team rides! Whether you’ve been riding 20 years or just getting into the sport, we hope you become an O this season.
Questions about membership? Email email@example.com
That said, we have a few pieces of business to take care of before jumping in. Please review the 2017 Code of Conduct, below:
2017 TEAM OREGON CODE OF CONDUCT
1. Minimum clothing purchase of 2017 Castelli clothing is 1 QTY of each: Short Sleeve Jersey and Bibs.
2. Maintain a good public image and represent Team Oregon, sponsors, and other stakeholders positively through good sportsmanship and public actions. This includes public interactions andonline (blogs, social media, email lists, etc) and offline (at races, events, etc).
3. Avoid strong language in public while representing the team
4. Adhere to the OBRA and/or USA Cycling rules. Ensure that team name is associated with your
membership when signing up (Team Oregon p/b Laurelwood Brewing Company)
5. Don’t extend team discounts to friends. If they like our deals, tell them to join the team.
6. Guest riding on another team is permitted with Team Oregon leadership approval.
7. Treat teammates, team leadership, race officials, volunteers, race promoters and other riders with respect at all times.
8. Treat spectators and race fans with respect while promoting Team Oregon in a friendly and
9. Riders are responsible for knowing and abiding to the anti-doping rules and regulation.
10. Disputes or concerns between riders and/or team management are to be addressed immediately through team management to quickly resolve issues.
Team Oregon Leadership
|Team Oregon Membership||
$65.00 now. Customers in OR will be charged 0% tax.
Membership expires after 1 Year.